1925 Minerva

Trying to locate 1925 Minerva Town Car,<BR>Chaufer driven Limousin.<BR>Built for lightweight champion prize fighter, McLoughlin. Sold in 1950's to Embert Grooters (my grandfather).<BR>Sold to Mr. Krauss in 1973 and ?? sold to Imperial Palace in Las Vegas.<BR>Was just in Vegas and it was not there nor did they have any information on it's location.<BR>Does anyone have an idea where I would go to locate the were about's of this car today???<BR>Please contact me kenneyg@novagate.com<BR>Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest normandie

Suggest you contact Steve Babinsky at Automotive Restorations in Bernardsvile, NJ for information on the Minerva you're seeking. He's in the CCCA directory.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Hartway<BR>Have found Minerva was bought in Scottsdale AZ. "2000" by Brian Classic and was shipped to England. Brian sold car to someone in New Zealand. Have not found out who this is?<BR>The car is "1926 Minerva CL Town Car"<BR>Vehicle No. 55502, Painted Deep Burgundy, if anyone see's it let me know, Thanks,<BR>Ken<BR> confused.gif" border="0

• 1 year later...