Information

Hello,<BR>I'm doing a business project about your club but the financial information that I have is until 1999, where I can obtaind the new data. <BR> I will appreciate any advise.<P>Alejandra Campos.<BR>Pueblo, CO

Guest Chuck Conrad

CCCA does not publish financial data. I assume you are a college student who has a business school project on the CCCA. (It must be THAT time of year again!)<P>If you will write CCCA Headquarters at 1645 Des Plaines River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018, they will mail you a package that will help you with your term paper.<P>This information is not available via email.

Thank you for your answer. I'm a MBA student at the University of Sourthen Colorado, and you are right, I need the information for a business project.<BR>I will wrrite to the adress you just gave me.<BR>Thank you very much.<P>Alejandra Campos

Hello I continue with my business project and I just have a question, do this club is a nonprofit organization?<BR>Thanks in advance.<P>Alejandra Campos<BR>Pueblo, CO confused.gif" border="0

Guest Chuck Conrad

We are a not for profit organization, but not "non-profit." The IRS considers us to be a 501©(7) group, which is not tax exempt. <P>if you will mail a request to National Headquarters requesting an information packet specifically for your college project, they will send, by return mail, the appropriate information to help you. They will not respond to email requests, nor will they email the information to you. You can find our postal mailing address on the CCCA Web Site.