Guest Chuck Conrad

Guest Chuck Conrad

Frank,<P>There are no CCCA events scheduled around the Pebble Beach Weekend, but you will find hundreds of our members there. It is certainly one of the finest gatherings of amazing cars that you will ever find. <P>I hope to be there myself!

I recently moved to Santa Barbara from the North Shore of the Chicago area. I worked in advertising and TV for many years, always attending CCCA events when possible. <P>However, I have never owned a classic, just enjoyed being around them and their cheerful owners. I am recovering from lymphoma and some rugged spine surgery it made necessary but was well enough to attend Pebble Beach last August, the first time ever for me. <P>The scale and quality of this event and the companion activities of the weekend were beyond my wildest expectations. However, I knew no one there and had only recently re-joined thae CCCA.<P>I plan to go to Pebble Beach again this summer and wondered if there are Club events planned around it where I might meet some like minded members.<P>Looking forward to meeting many of you.