Auto Teacher Death

Hello Everybody,<BR>Just recently the Autoshop teacher at my school died of heart failure. He touched the hearts of everyone at my school, including me. He was the only teacher that I ever was glad to see, and his class was in fact the most exciting of the day. If anyone out there knows his, his<BR>name was Daniel Gade. In the most recent Click and Clack (January 4th 2002) they printed the article written by a teacher from our school. <BR>We are now attempting to create a scholarship fund and to rebuild a car/truck honoring the great man. If would be much appreciated if anyone could give any support to our cause, since there is not as much time left in the school year as I hoped, and I would be greatly saddened if the legacy of Mr. Gade died off when the last few seniors who took his class graduate, and everyone forgets about him. I would much appreciate any support that anyone could give us. We are in need of money for the scholarship funds (All would be sent to the proper places, this isn't a scam in any way), and will be in need of parts for a car that we are soon hoping to get (If anyone could help with that, it would be wonderful). <BR>If anyone has any questions, or help in any way, please contact me.<P>I have posted the website tribute towards Mr. Gade, seen there are posters that were put up immediatly after the news was released. There is also a picture of a car that Mr. Gade rescued from a wreckage yard and proceded to rebuild, with the help of many students. He brought in many projects for us to work on, and thus the rebuilding of a classic would be a fitting tribute.<P>Thank you very much for your time,<BR>It is greatly appreciated,<BR>Jeff Durand<BR>Senior at Davis High School<BR>email:dudeperson@hotmail.<A HREF="http://dhs.djusd.k12.ca.us/Gade/DGade1.html" TARGET=_blank>In Loving Memory of Mr. Gade</A>