Snap On Clocks

Guest rcirilli

Guest rcirilli

I've noticed lately that there has been a lot of activity with Snap On Clocks on Ebay. They are discontinued, I've heard it's because of a fear of law suits, a change in management and that one supplier went out of business. Who knows why for sure. My question is have they become significant collectors items or is it just that most of them display beautiful women. I would think it is the women but one of the most expensive ones had the 75 year aniversery displayed and another high priced one had a boy in a wagon with a big dog. Any thoughts?

Snap-on-Tools, Phil.<P>Bob, I believe it has been a growing collector item for more than several years now. Off the top of my head, I don't know how many different clocks they made over the years, but it would be interesting to know. I have two of the clocks and I've been hit up over the years from some fellows to buy them for a nice figure. Mine are not for sell as they are not the expensive ones. If there is a current new drive for them, I'm not sure what the real reason may be.<BR>Rick

Guest rcirilli

Thanks Rick, They sure seem plentiful and selling high. I also have a couple. I know of at least 20 different clocks but there are probably more.