Pete Phillips

1955, 1957, and 1958 parts cars--what do you need?

Got a '55 model 66-R parts car yesterday, to add to the '57 and the '58. The '55 has a good body but no doors, no glass, a stuck 322 V-8, Dynaflow, power brakes, no interior other than the dashboard. Let me know if you need anything.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

post-77451-0-72613200-1437166120_thumb.j

post-77451-0-93357500-1437166136_thumb.j

I have a 58 66R, I need the bottom passenger side window frame. its the chrome piece that it part of the window frame for the 2 door hardtop. davida2@q.com

There are about 5 or 6 different back glasses and windshield for 1957 Buicks. Can't help you until you tell me what series and what body style you have. Mine is a 57 Super 4-dr. hardtop with the one piece back glass. I have some '57 Special/Century rear corners, and have a good one-piece back glass on the '58 Special 4-dr. hardtop.

Pete Phillips

What four door hardtop the 58' is? I'm looking for the chrome piece that is on the top of the left rear wheelwell.It is the piece that continues the chrome strip from the...Ahh...Picture says more than a million words (near the rear wheel you can see one small chrome piece missing):

Image101.jpg

I'm looking for that chrome piece and I know that the Roadmaster and Super had the same.

With best regards,

Roland

PETE, the '57 wouldn't happen to have factory AC would it? You probably would have mentioned it if it did. I'm looking for the chromed plastic frame around the centre dash vent. Never hurts to ask.

I have a 1960 buick le sabre and I'm in need for the transmission fluid filler tube. Do you think I can swap it with your 1958? I've searched everywhere for the part and can't seem to find it.

The '57 transmission filler tube attaches to the middle of the pass. side exhaust manifold, where there is a threaded bolt hole. I don't think it would work on your '60 very well unless you wired it to the exhaust manifold, which would look bad.

Pete

post-77451-0-88343100-1440606243_thumb.j

G-day mate, my attempt at ozzy humor i have the 57 buick roadmaster 75 that used to have air con, i have found the vents and dash grills but not the actual compressor & engine brackets ? also im missing the little adjusting slide knob for the centre air con vent, also the 3 dash crash pad lights, also the drivers side upper wish bone ( bent mine) any news would be great thank you markjeynes.tne@bigpond.com

• Like 1

I have two dash lights, with wiring, bulbs, connectors, and the dashboard switch, $20 plus postage. When you say "upper wishbone" I assume you mean the upper control arm on the front suspension? The car has that, but I won't be able to move or steer the car after that is gone. I can give you the name of a salvage yard that has one. I may have a new old stock one at home-- will look tonight.

Pete Phillips

post-77451-0-27995100-1446670866_thumb.j

Edited by Pete Phillips (see edit history)

I may have one if Pete doesn't come up with something. Will check tomorrow.

Gary

I have several of these control arms, N.O.S., part #1323033. Does it look like what you need? I cannot find the application in my parts book.

Pete Phillips

post-77451-0-64450000-1446828267_thumb.j

Hi Pete,

I sent you a PM.

I'm looking for a control knob for the driver side AC vent on my 1957 Roadmaster.

Ike