1917 Studebaker cone clutch

Larry, here is the contact information for the gentleman who can fix you right up.  Andy Wise

17151 Webbs Road

Ellendale, Delaware

19941

Cell - (302) 245-7276

website - www.wiseandysgarage.com

I spoke with him at the Chickasha Swap Meet last year and this past March and he is going to reline the clutch cone on my 1916 Buick.  I think it will last me way longer than I will ever need it.  Hope this information will be of help for you.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

Hello to all Studebaker fans.  Does any one know if there are any places that rebuild the old leather faced cone clutches with a new material like kevlar or ????

Thank you 

Larry

larry,I used ft. wayne clutch in Indiana for my 19 Studebaker,no problems --tom