MrEarl

Spam Pie

Dang..... I just tried karaoke just a fee weeks ago... And the first song I sang was, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down."... Eerie :eek: .... Dandy Dave!

Wooowwwwww, heavy man..... did you have your speedos on while you were singin?

No, Lamar, but my good friend got a chance to go to see Levon at his place in New York for a concert / small musical setting. Said it was the greatest concert he ever went to. I wish I would have gone with him. Great man..deep musician. He will be sorely missed.

It sucks getting older...all the great ones start falling off the chart and moving skyward.

yea, Jim, it does suck gettin old, but Levon never let it his aches and pains get him down

the sun is sho shinin through the shadows today, brother Levon has gone away

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pEf-YAaBalE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Wooowwwwww, heavy man..... did you have your speedos on while you were singin?

Nope, Wern't wearin no Speedo, But when it was my turn they said, "Next up, Speedo Dave! :D

Mr. Earl . . . and others . . . Sorry I was on another radio station, different from the one y'all were on.

Unfortunately, seems like too much "leaving for higher levels" of late. It'll sure get "Dixie" down if you let it!

Letch YER voices rise agin! In remembrance of our heroes who are no longer with us! REJOICE in the great memries thoz gr8888 humin beeins have left in our minds! HALLELLEWWWYYYAAAAAA!!!

Memorial remembrances at Buick Gardens??? (Speedos optional . . . yikes!)

Respectfully,

NTX5467

Earl Scruggs, Levon Helm and now Doc Watson. Man could play a guitar and sang so sweet. RIP Doc and thanks for music.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUDwAgApoQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUzVUNJKiDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qyQOCJ4SUSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LgL11ITUlcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody else around here hungry?

Been waitin' for popcorn, but Spam will have to do...

Anybody else around here hungry?

Been waitin' for popcorn, but Spam will have to do...

Our boy is talkin in rhymes again Mr Coker :confused::rolleyes:

these new smilies are pitiful!!!!!!!!!!

All this popcorn and Spam has made MrE thirsty. Sure would like some Plum Brandy. post-31987-143139091912_thumb.gif

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145162[/ATTACH]

All this popcorn and Spam has made MrE thirsty. Sure would like some Plum Brandy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]145157[/ATTACH]

Problem is my friend, the Plum Brandy is now all gone. Trying to find more for next year.

Dadgum non-Buick buddies came over last Saturday and helped me wipe that bottle out.[ATTACH=CONFIG]145163[/ATTACH]

How's that for a smiley Lamar?

BACK TO SPAM. By golly we are the same age, but as this just made tonights NBC news, I have it beat by about a month.

John

How 'bout it down under. Any asteroid sightings yet?

download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f39550323%5fAGSsi2IAANlJUNFHPQfv2FJwsSY&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailRC

Gee Mr. Earl, No asteroids here, But I believe there's a few Aliens flying around the house. Should I try n take em out with the old double barrel??? Or wait until they land to see if'n they come in peace??? I figured they would know that the party don't start till tommorow...Hic... Little green ba$$- turds. Dangerous Dandy Dave!

what happened to the previous posts photo? uhmmmm.....

here it is again, the Mayan 7 day forecast, can you see it now. Did the weatherman get it right this time.

post-31987-143139303293_thumb.png

No Astroid Fires here, but the wind is blowing at 20 to 30 MPH with gusts up to 60. Dun blowed them little green men and their flyin saucers away. Ol Bessy the double barrel stayed on the rack. Was thinkin, if'n they come back maybe I should just leave em some Spam Pie. Not so Dangerous Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)