FS: 1949 Super Woody, Model 59

FOR SALE:  My 1949 Buick Super Woody, Model 59, is for sale.  This is the car which drove in the Around The World Motor Marathon in 2000 and Peking To Paris in 1997 as well as other events for Buick Motor Division. These trips were the subject of many articles in magazines as well as the Buick Bugle.  The car was purchased by me in 1994 and given a complete body off restoration including a complete mechanical restoration so as to drive long distances under adverse conditions.  This car is pictured in the book "Buick - A Complete History" by Larry Gustin and Terry Dunham.  As I write this notice I am looking at the Sixth Edition and many pictures and text about the trips are found at pages 400, 409-410, and 416-423. This car could be driven home and is ready for display and enjoyment.  It could be purchased for substantially less the cost of purchase and restoration of another car.  If you have an interest please email me at brooker50158@outlook.com or call 641-485-6413.  Pictures will be available.  Thanks, Patrick W. Brooks, BCA #3939