Tevis ABS brake system replacement question

Lkvr

I have read Hemi's article he posted in Allpar. I am planning to do the conversion on my 89 TC.  In the article Hemi used a master cylinder from an 89 LeBaron with four disk brakes marked on the master cylinder.  What is the year range of LeBarons that the master cylindar will fit into a TC?

There is a 95 LeBaron convertible in the local yard.  How can I tell if this unit will work?

Thanks

I have read Hemi's article he posted in Allpar. I am planning to do the conversion on my 89 TC.  In the article Hemi used a master cylinder from an 89 LeBaron with four disk brakes marked on the master cylinder.  What is the year range of LeBarons that the master cylindar will fit into a TC?

There is a 95 LeBaron convertible in the local yard.  How can I tell if this unit will work?

Thanks

Hemi can answer your question without a doubt for certain. When I wonder about a part size and shape, I go to the bone yard and look for myself, or I look to car-part.com to see what cars the parts were pulled from. I took a peak at 89 to 95 Lebarons and the 4 wheel disk master is interchangable, but it looks like you do have a choice on booster type so you might want to re read Hemi's Allpar post to get the right booster.