rsteere

Help needed for the value of a '64 KX coded car?

I thought same thing. Sure does look like it. Doubt there is more than one like it anyway. Carl did an outstanding job on that car. Old school no corners cut professional job.

I checked on my photos from St Charles and that is Carl's car. he had in the Riview for $32K some months back.

When we were in St. Charles last June, Carl gave the formula for that color to me but I'll be d*%#*ned if I can find it.  He took the base color and tweaked it a bit for that extra bling.  Looking back, it's too bad that GM didn't do the same at the time.

Ed

When we were in St. Charles last June, Carl gave the formula for that color to me but I'll be d*%#*ned if I can find it.  He took the base color and tweaked it a bit for that extra bling.  Looking back, it's too bad that GM didn't do the same at the time.

Ed

Ed,

Carl and I speak regularly. If you would like I can ask him for the formula.

Tom

$41,500 for this one at Mecum this week.

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/FL0116-230918/0/1964-Buick-Riviera/Automatic/

1 of 2,122 built with Super Wildcat 425 CI dual quad engine

- Matching numbers engine

- Former Riviera Owners Club National winner

- Air conditioning

- Power windows

- Power mini vent

- Power seat

- Tilt steering column

- Cruise control

- Deluxe interior

- Genuine wood trim

- AM/FM radio with reverb

Big money if it`s real. Thanks for posting Chris,

Tom Mooney

Ed,

Carl and I speak regularly. If you would like I can ask him for the formula.

Tom

Tom,

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.  Before I have to go back and ask again, I have a couple of more places that I need check.  It's here somewhere.

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

ROA "National winner."  Is this by any chance Carl Blanchard's car?

Carl offered to sell me this car at every annual meet since Branson so I know it well. I'm glad he got a good price. He did a very nice job with it and extra metallic is one of the benefits, I suppose, of having your own paint and body shop. The interior was also excellent and we particularly enjoyed listening to his radio with the factory reverb. Some may notice he recently switched back to the correct wire wheel covers - the chrome road wheels are now on his '66 Wildcat convertible.

Carl offered to sell me this car at every annual meet since Branson so I know it well. I'm glad he got a good price. He did a very nice job with it and extra metallic is one of the benefits, I suppose, of having your own paint and body shop. The interior was also excellent and we particularly enjoyed listening to his radio with the factory reverb. Some may notice he recently switched back to the correct wire wheel covers - the chrome road wheels are now on his '66 Wildcat convertible.

Carl sold it to a dealer who I assume sold it thru the auction....if it`s real money,

Tom