1963-1966 Miscellaneous Parts

Riviera63

I have had my 1963 Riviera for about a year and a half. I have been busy upgrading parts or replacing parts which were used that are not correct for 1963. In most cases these parts are still very serviceable and I would like to see them go to a good home. I am thinking that they would be very good for a daily driver or good enough to use until you find that perfect part. I have a hard time trashing what I believe to be usable parts. I would entertain offers plus S & H. I am going to be in Saint Charles and would be happy to bring parts there. Please PM me if you are interested with your e-mail and I can shoot some pictures to you with what I hope is an accurate description of the part(s). Thanks.

I have the following: 2-15X6 large hole steel wheels, sandblasted and powder coated black(some inside scratches from wheel cover, nice, $60.00 each, which is what I paid. I only needed 2 but had to buy 4), Battery hold down retainer, Front seat belts (not OEM), 1963 outside rearview mirror (small chip outer edge of glass, chrome good), good, working 1963 power brake master cylinder with brake switch-deep push rod hole(just came off my car), new OPGI 63-64 tail light lens gaskets( mine were still good), 64-66? inside day/night mirror,(some silvering missing around edge, chrome good), 65-66 turn signal and tilt wheel levers-black, 65-66? kick panel vents (no rust), 63-64 standard armrest bases (sprayed with chrome paint on sides), pair of inside door handles(fair), 1965 vent handle(nice), passenger side front wheel opening molding(scratches-couple of minor dings), driver's side rear wheel opening molding(chrome decent, one dent that I think could be fixed), rear quarter spear( vertical dent, might be salvageable), Chrome power brake and park pedal chrome strips, gas pedal chrome, set of 4 black floor mats( look to be original, driver's mat has a tear but all in all a decent set), new AC Delco CV769C PCV valve, pair of 63-64 tail light bezels( some pitting, no rust, chrome still shines up nicely, driver's side back-up light bezel( pitted in the usual spot, otherwise chrome decent, still holds shine).

Edited by Riviera63 (see edit history)