63 window sticker MSRP

Guest 68bill

Guest 68bill

I ordered one of those blank reproduction window stickers to put the options & original prices on for my local car shows. I am ready to fill it out except for the wheel covers. I have found lists on the internet for everything including the M-7 wire wheel covers @ $21.50 but also found another list without the M-7 but just * Simulated wire wheel covers with spinners @ $75.35. I would like to know which one is correct or if the M-7 was a cover other than the wire with spencer.

Thanks

Bill

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question, but yes, option M-7 is a simulated wire wheel cover with a center spinner and the original cost was an added $75.35 over base.  The spinner has a Buick tri-shield medallion in the center with all 3 shields silver.  Other full size '63 Buicks had a red-white-blue set of shields in the center cap.

I do not recognize the $21.50 each number for wheel covers.  That happens to be the cost of the rear window defroster.  Perhaps a typo by someone.

Guest 68bill

Thanks Jim. The $21.50 was in a complete list of options that listed the "M-7 wire wheel covers $21.50". Then I found another list that didn't have the M-7 in it but did at the bottom of the list have "-- Simulated Wire Wheel Covers with Spinners $75.35". You have answered my question, I will use the M-7 and $75.35.

Thanks

Bill