WTB 1933 DODGE DP 6 IGNITION COIL

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD WORKING USED IGN COIL I HAVE THE KEY AND CABLE COIL JUST BAD, OR NOS IF NOT TO EXPENSIVE 

ANY HELP APPRECIATED,THANKS

1849739 Coil less switch.

For coil and switch assembly No. 537-KL-M-P-R-S-T-U-VVV-X-Y and 538-K-LM-N-P-R-T-U-V-WY  Used on: Chrysler 1933 DeSoto 1933 Dodge 1933 Plymouth 1933

Good luck my friend. I looked for about four years before I found someone who had parts left over from a "33 DeSoto street rod project. I had a somewhat original looking key/cable/coil arrangement, but I needed the "bent key" ignition switch. To this day I have not figured out how to separate my original cable from my original coil on an original unit. I suppose it can be done, but darned if I can do it. Zeke

1933-1935 or thereabouts had an ignition switch, attached to an armored cable, attached to a coil which stuck out about half way through the firewall. 1929 models had the switch attached directly to the coil. 1933-1935 ignition key switches had a curious bend to them. Zeke

I seperated it easily just lightly tapped side arms at rear of coil and disconnected wire the new one I will either solder or use a clamping method as that part is way up under the dash on backside of firewall, I have the bent key and switch all that is good,just need correct coil.Thanks for your comments