buick5563 Posted June 15, 2015 Share Posted June 15, 2015 I came out this morning and noticed that my key was in the on position. Battery dead. Got a jump and the car started right up. There is a minor burning smell inside the cabin now. If I had burnt the points, would the car have started and run well?The wagon has a fancy pants alternator in the genny case, so it wouldn't be an overheating voltage regulator. Thanks y'all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now