2015 BCA Officers

38Buick 80C

President: Brian Clark (OH)

Vice President: Marck Barker (NC)

Secretary: John DeFiore (NY)

Treasurer: Rick Schick (IL)

Bill Stoneberg remains BCA CFO, but has announced this will be his final year in that role.

Congratulations to Brian, Marck, John and Rick!!!

• Like 4

Congratulations to the new 2015 BCA Board Officers.  Also, a hardy hand shake to those that have served on the Board and those that have volunteered in other BCA capacities.   

Congratulations Brian C, Marck, John D and Rick. Sounds like a great team. Look forward to seeing you work to make this club better than it has ever been. If I as forum moderator can help in any way here, please let me know, I am here to serve you.

And thank you Brian D for your hard work as president. I know there were some road blocks that prevented you from doing everything you wanted to do, but you still managed to get us, in my opinion, further ahead than we have ever been in the past. buba.gif

• Like 3

Thanks for this posting, Brian! Congrats to the new BOD members and officers and thanks Brian for your contributions to the BCA as BOD President!

NTX5467

Congratulations !!

And also thanks for serving

Congratulations to the new 2015 BCA Board Officers.  Also, a hardy hand shake to those that have served on the Board and those that have volunteered in other BCA capacities.   

Congratulations Brian C, Marck, John D and Rick. Sounds like a great team. Look forward to seeing you work to make this club better than it has ever been. If I as forum moderator can help in any way here, please let me know, I am here to serve you.

And thank you Brian D for your hard work as president. I know there were some road blocks that prevented you from doing everything you wanted to do, but you still managed to get us, in my opinion, further ahead than we have ever been in the past. buba.gif

Congratulations to our new team.

Brian D, thank you for your great work. Your shoes will be very hard to fill.

Thanks all!

• Like 1