It's not a Buick, but...

RivNut

Love it , love it, love it  !!!!!!!  

"I love the revving of the engine, very exhilarating"  "The horsepower is resonated by the engine and the exhaust. Today cars, I can't tell one exhaust from another."

" Old Age and Treachery Will Overcome Youth and Skill" .....   words to live by

Thanks for sharing Ed!!

Guest my3buicks

Go on Google and search for some of her other utube interviews, she was a remarkable woman. 

Obvious from this video she was not your average lady and was the tip of the iceberg. She has quite a background. And yes she did just pass on May 17th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Dunning

Ahh, man, how sad.  That was just two weeks ago.  :(  Dying at 104, just a few days shy of 105,  makes you appreciate living life to its fullest.  I just read the Wikipedia article on her.  What a grand lady!  RIP Margaret Dunning.  

Yep, she just died a couple weeks ago now.  Quite the lady, indeed.  On another forum I was on at the time, someone posted that original video when it was 1st available (2011, I think?) ... & the comments just kept pouring in.  It was quite remarkable.  A friend Emailed me a week or so ago to see if I'd heard she had died.  I didn't know her personally, of course, but ... quite an automotive connection.

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight" __ Elton John __ 'Rocket Man'

I met her at the Eyes on Design Show held on the Edsel Ford Estate grounds several years ago. She told me it was getting hard for her to steer the car. Dandy Dave!  

• Like 1