38Buick 80C

2016 Buick Club of America 50th Anniversary Event

Registered on line last night. Very easy. Confirmation already received.  Thanks to Mike Book for answering some meet questions I had.  I echo the sentiments of others that with JB and Mr. Bulgari  putting things together, this will be one great celebration.

I submitted my registration last evening, and we are really looking forward to this event.  Thank you, Jeff 1952, for clarifying that the Bulgari Complex will be open throughout the entire meet for the cars and swap meet.

• Like 1

Some answers to the questions above:

1.  The RV request is off to Keith and Christina for better definition than we have on the Registration.

2.  There are always car "issues" with "I register this and I end up driving that". Although Registration may be closed when you make the switch, my preference is that you let us know, when you know, so that we might make the change timely.  We always have a show field with ebb and flow.

JB

• Like 1

Jeff;

Thank you, for the clarifications. I will advise you if I need to bring a different car than I've registered with.

Keith

I would recommend Allentown KOA, http://www.discoverlehighvalley.com/405/stay/campgrounds/allentown-koa-campground/

or Evergreen Lakes, http://www.discoverlehighvalley.com/116/stay/campgrounds/evergreen-lakes/

Both are approximately 13 miles from the show grounds.

------------------------------
Nancy Signorovitch, Relationships Manager

840 Hamilton St. | Suite 200 | Allentown PA 18101

p 610-882-9200 | f 610-882-0343

Great cars, and great pictures too!!!  Thanks for upping the ante here!

Thanks Dennis. looks great! Do you know if the flea market shown is at a hotel or within the Bulgari complex somewhere?

Thanks Dennis. looks great! Do you know if the flea market shown is at a hotel or within the Bulgari complex somewhere?

On the complex. Lower end of the property by the stream.

I was looking at the registration form, and I see that there are no meal choices posted yet for the Saturday benquet. So, do you know when will they be available, and, if one registers before they are posted, how would one make the choices later on. Would we be contacted with this question?

Thanks.

Keith

Peter has now loaded a picture of the Allentown Show field, which many of you have requested, above.

The excitement continues to build for 2016!

Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the Buicks!

JB

So what's playing on the movie screen?  The location looks awesome!  I want to watch a movie in my Buick...

Guest my3buicks

A great set up to exercise his collection without ever having to take them onto public streets

• Like 1

For those who want to see it with Google Maps, you can search N. Ellsworth Street, Allentown, PA and just point the arrow to do a virtual drive around it as it looked in Oct 2014. Can't wait to see it up close.

• Like 2

I have several friends who live locally that would like to attend.  Will the complex be "open to the public" or can only BCA members (and 1 guest each) attend?  If open to non-members, is there a fee to attend?  Can they show their Buick, or is that option only available to members?

Thanks, Chris

The show will be open to the Public on Saturday and there will be an admission charge, donated to charity, for same.

You MUST be a member of the Buick Club to participate for the week and display your car.

• Like 1

I may be setting up to swap indoors at the celebration. In that case, I'll be driving modern iron. Will on-site parking be available for my modern car, after I unload and set up my wares? Thanks. John

So what's playing on the movie screen?  The location looks awesome!  I want to watch a movie in my Buick...

"Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House"

Cary Grant drives his 1941 Roadmaster convertible all over that movie : )

Edited by 41Roadmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 2