1955 Buick floor pans

Earl B.

My front floor pans are in rough shape, and it's time to do something about them.  I know there are several companies which make them.   Now the $64000 question....who makes the best fitting, most accurate ones?   thanks, Earl

• 2 weeks later...

Most folks likely used pans from a donor car, I've seen some repro pans  and was not impressed with fit or quality. I would say if you are expecting repro  pans that will look and fit as original you will be disappointed..............Bob

• Like 1

Most folks likely used pans from a donor car, I've seen some repro pans and was not impressed with fit or quality. I would say if you are expecting repro pans that will look and fit as original you will be disappointed..............Bob

x2

The best way to good floor pans is an intact running/driving car :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 55 Century 4 door parts car if you want to go the used route the body on my car is excellent for donor status.I know rare car why cut,? Cuz no one wants to adopt!PM IF INTERESTED GREG

My front floor pans are in rough shape, and it's time to do something about them.  I know there are several companies which make them.   Now the $64000 question....who makes the best fitting, most accurate ones?   thanks, Earl

post-102998-0-39536100-1434565139_thumb.

post-102998-0-34675400-1434565191_thumb.

post-102998-0-31413500-1434565271_thumb.

• 5 months later...