1918 Stutz Roadster

Guest Oldcartech

Guest Oldcartech

I have a suggestion for the rude and disrespectful people who made a few comments above. I didn't read where it said there were hard and fast rules. I did rear and suggest you re-read where it suggest in certain terms not to be rude, disrespectful and or question what someone has for sale at certain prices. I am not new to the forum, but in the past I have found that some people don't have what it takes to be nice and most others are terrific. So for those who aren't, -- go jump in a lake and cool off!  

I see nothing rude about asking for information where there is none. We are just interested, not condemning. Maybe the link to photos/information should have been posted at the getgo.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Mr. Old Cartech, please don't think fellow hobbyists

are being "rude and disrespectful" when asking for

a complete for-sale listing.  This forum reaches 

people from all over--Canada, United States, Europe,

Australia--and even a few scammers from who-knows-where

in the criminal element of Nigeria.  An ad with no location, no price,

no name, no phone number, leaves people questioning even its legitimacy;

whereas a detailed ad with pictures from a life-long Stutz expert

will naturally attract respect.

Our AACA Forum rules don't preclude people asking for

information--they just don't want people critiquing someone's price.

It's natural that people want full information, just as they

would in a Hemmings ad or an Ebay listing,

and of course it helps your potential sale too. 

All the best with your sale of the Stutz!

Guest Oldcartech

Thank you for the reply regarding the rude and disrespectful. What I didn't mention had more to do with a few phone calls than what was written above. I received several calls and everyone but two were great and very nice people, but 2 were disrespectful and downright rude to say the least. I am not very bothered by it, but I wanted those 2 to know they were both Jerks. I am not the first person to have gotten distasteful calls. nor will I be the last, but I am not going to let them feel that is something acceptable by anyone either. I thank those who support that, for without the respectful treatment of others, the few ruin it for all the others. This site is a Godsend for antique car enthusiasts and to thrive and be what it was meant to be, it must educate those pinheads and let them know rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated. 

I regret being forced to mention it, but I couldn't thinking of the others who may have had the same experiance, BUT WERE TO TIMID TO SAY SOMETHING IN FEAR OF REPRISAL.