OK, I either having a BAD day or I'm starting to crack. Replaced my odometer gears and the odo works fine, but I did get a shock when I took the car out for a test run. The instrument panel lighting is red.  All I remember, when I did drive the car at night, which was not very often, to my recollection the lighting was clear (white). What happened?

OK, I either having a BAD day or I'm starting to crack. Replaced my odometer gears and the odo works fine, but I did get a shock when I took the car out for a test run. The instrument panel lighting is red.  All I remember, when I did drive the car at night, which was not very often, to my recollection the lighting was clear (white). What happened?

I'm guessing you spend too much time with your other cars, that's OK, not even the TC knows what color it should be, the instrument cluster is red light, center counsel, radio and heat controll are blue green.

Glad you got your speedo repaired. I was surprised to find that instrument lights were red.They really are not very bright at night.Also you were right about your comments about the front struts replacement. Got one done, and a one hour job turned into a 4hour job. Tough job doing it alone on the floor. Bob Barrow

YOU are getting old and forgetful. The instrument panel in the TC has always had a red background.