brass horn

i need help on a horn that i have aquired. i'm not sure how old it is. it's thin, hammered brass with a single coil. it has a removable brass reed and cover that unscrews.the reed has the word "peacock" stamped on it. the bell ring, the last part of the coil, and the horn mount are all welded or soldered together with what looks like tin. it also has a brass strap welded or soldered to it to keep the coil together. if anyone can help me, i would very much appreciate it......thank you

Am not sure what you are looking for. The horn you describe was either supplied by the car maker or was an after market accessory for most early "brass era" cars, i.e. up through the early teens when electric horns became available. The brass horn joints were soldered, not welded. Replacement parts such as bulbs and reeds are available from several companies. The single coil horn is probably the most common. I keep one on the wall of my shop as a "project completed signal". My wife complains that she does not hear it enough.