1924 buick model 45 parts wanted

Ltc4748

A friend of mine is looking for 2 parts to complete this car which he just started driving. He needs the spark plug cover on the engine and the rear generator starter cover. If anyone has these items please let me know the cost and with his OK I will order them from you. The man that needs them is a Korean war veteran that does not use computers and has very poor hearing. I have to go see him to speak with him so it takes me a couple days to get back with an answer. 

Thank You

Larry 

The  spark plug covers 165408 can be used from all 1924 6 cyl.and also from all 1925 Master models,(different part numbers on newer Master models as1926-1928but proberly very similar?.)The generator starter cover D-15819 can be used from all 1924 6 cyl as well as 1923-1924 4 cyl,as well as 1925 Master models and also from 1925 Std.models.(1926 and newer don`t have this type of starter-generator)

Leif in Sweden.

Larry

Sorry to hear that you still need some other parts for his 24-45. I thought Mark came through with all he needed. I know when the former owner was looking for the same parts I tried to get them from the fellow with the 24-45 a mile away. I believe he still has quite a few spares but would not give up any. I will try again on the S/G cover. I know he had at least 4. The only way I got one from him was to convince him that it would only fit my 1925 Standard. Even then it is still pretty stripped out. I have asked if I could borrow the cover so I could do a 3-D drawing of it and "Print it out in plastic". I will try again.

I was going through my parts to see what I had in the way of the cover you are looking for and I have one with part #33628 with D 5 below that number.  It is different from my 25_45 because the 25-45 has a cut out (rounded shape) that allows for the battery cable to connect.  Maybe Leif can help in identifying what year this part is for.  I know it is the same size generator/starter as the 25 Master as the armature is the same.  You are welcome to it, for postage , if it fits.  Leon

Thanks Leif for that info.  I found another one with part #33976 with D2 below that.  I took mine off my 25-45 and it has part #33976 with D1 below that number, it also has a plus (+) sign to the right and a letter G below the D1.  It fits on my car and there appears to be no difference.  the attached photos show the black one off my car, the glass beaded one with the same part # and the rusty one is part #33628.   Leif, do you have info on #33976??  Thanks,  Leon

post-94972-0-83283400-1432930215_thumb.j

post-94972-0-25915900-1432930236_thumb.j

post-94972-0-80390400-1432930245_thumb.j

garnetkid,at the moment I don`t know what year it`s ,but I think 1923 6 cyl.models but not sure about that,but I think Larry can tell us that in the next week if he got the 1923 parts book I won on e-bay.You have to wait until the book arrived to Larry next week.

Leif in Sweden.