Not receiving email notifications

My notification options are set to receive immediate notification via emails for things like when people reply to threads I am watching.  My email address is correct in my settings, but I haven't received a single email notification since the changeover.

You'll probably have to renew your subscriptions for your watched threads. All of mine disappeared after the change over.

Go to your profile and click on it. Then click on "my content". all your watched threads should be there. Then click on the threads and in the thread you can resubscribe to them.

Edited by Bleach (see edit history)

Still haven't received any email notifications.  An empirical observation seems to suggest that many of the board members having issues receiving email are using hotmail accounts (me included).  Does the forum have software or a filter that is preventing emails from being sent to hotmail email addresses?

"Does the forum have software or a filter that is preventing emails from being sent to hotmail email addresses?"

NO.

Hotmail must have a global filter against the forum. Nothing I can do to fix that.  May I suggest you find a better email solution like Google?

Peter