new forum

Peter----glad to see you starting up this forum, info on some of the oldies is getting hard to find. This type of thing is great for the exchange of info. I have just acquired a 1915 Metz and info on it is pretty scarce. I have several cars but they are from the 20's up. ----Good Luck<P>------------------<BR>carnut

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for info on a 1913 RCH and there seems to be no info out there, when the car was purchased, it came with manuals and adds and so forth, but no one seems to know anything about this make of car, witch was created by the original owner of the Hupmobile Corporation, The car is named for the originators initials Robert Craig Hup

There is limited RCH info - maybe someone needs to write a book on Richard C. Hupp and why he turned over the Hupmobile company after the main stockholders insisted on making larger cars, why he had to abandon any relationship with that company, and why he failed to see the need for adequate financing to support the shortlived RCH (1912-1915). There is a short history in the Standard Catalog of American Cars 1805-1942, but a lot more of the story could be told, I'm sure.

Archived