New Forum

Interested in horseless carriages? Drop you notes, comments, and questions here. If this forum gets more traffic, i'll add more subsections to it.<P>Peter

Peter, I am glade you started this section on horseless carriages. This was the start of great hobbie. Hope to see a lot of posts soon and learn about these early cars. sean

I like the idea for this forum. One question, you identified this as the HC Foundation instead of the HCCA? Is there an obvious distinction? I also agree that if this is in conjunction with the HCCA or Foundation, the cutoff for this forum should be pre-1916.

This forum is HCFI based for two reasons: 1) I currently host the HCFI site. 2) The HCCA has their own site and forum. I have asked The HCCA Webmaster if he'd like to piggyback onto our discussion forum. He'll get back to me after he speaks with his board.<P>The brings up another subject. If you know of any other club of website who would like to share in our dicussion forum have them get in contact with me. Thanks!<P>As to the cutoff year... yes, 1915 is the traditional date but I don't think we need to make it a hard and fast rule here. At least for now.<P>What does everyone else think?<P>Peter<P>------------------<BR><B>Peter Gariepy</B><P><A HREF="http://www.aaca.org" TARGET=_blank>Antique Automobile Club of America</A><BR> peterg@aaca.org <P><p>[This message has been edited by Peter Gariepy (edited 12-12-1999).]