My favorite thing about the update

buick5563

I'll give it a shot, but what you're showing looks nothing like what I see when I look at a post. The time and avatar of the poster are on the left and there's nothing to click when I drag the cursor over it.

Ed, the screenshots I posted are not from within a post.

The first one is from from the Forum View page, where you see the various topics/threads listed that are inside that forum. It's the page you're on after clicning, for example, General Discussion.

The second screenshot is the left side of the results page from the View New Content search.

I tried to sign in on my account (bhambulldog) and apparently I forgot my password.

The last two days, I asked three times for the system to send me a new password via email. To no avail.  It said I shouldn't have to wait more than 10 minutes. ....... 

So, I created a new account. 

So, I'm not a new member. Merely a new account for the same old me.

Did you happen to check your spam folder? I think the most likely reason to not receive those emails would be if your email system thought they were spam.

Ed, the screenshots I posted are not from within a post.

The first one is from from the Forum View page, where you see the various topics/threads listed that are inside that forum. It's the page you're on after clicning, for example, General Discussion.

The second screenshot is the left side of the results page from the View New Content search.

I figured out what you were showing me.  However, doing that way doesn't allow me to read the first unread, just the latest post.  Plus I can't look at the original post to see if the content is the same as the title on the thread.  Until it's like it used to be, I'm still going to be complaining.   B)  

What's with the time clock issue, extreme right hand column, denoting the latest response/post?  It's running way ahead compared to current local CDST, or is it just my computer? Thanks.

NOTE: I am re-editing this at 6:19 p.m. Sunday, CDST for comparison of what shows up on the edit line confirmation below.....eighteen hours behind CDT.....

Al Malachowski

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Edited by 1953mack (see edit history)