Meets

Maybe this is the wrong category for this question, but maybe not. Here goes anyway.<BR>I have a 49 Chevrolet pickup. Not ready for showing yet, but I would like to see some good examples of what I seek to accomplish. With meets all over the country, which one or ones would be most likely to have my model truck up for judging? I am hoping the midwest shows, I live in Oklahoma. Thanks.

That's a hard question to answer. The vehicles vary from show to show. The meet later this month in Cedar Rapids might be one that would have something of interest for you and the one in Topeka in September is another likely one. As stated in the beginning, it's hard to say what type of cars/trucks will be in any show.<BR>Patt

• 3 months later...

I would just go to your nearest magazine stand and thumb through a Truckin' magazine or classic truck's magazine. They always seem to feature a '49-'53 chevy pick-up. Those years are by far my favorite years of chevy trucks. Good choice!There aren't too many actual "shows" going on around here at this time, just "cruise-in's at different towns. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Good luck with the truck though!! Hopefully it is going to be a low rider!! cool.gifcool.gif