Driver Participation classification - requirements?

Hello! Does anyone know the correct 'procedure' to 'sign up' in this classification? I did not see any information as to the process required by an individual to sign up on the DP class. Thanks in advance for your guidence and assistance! Joe shocked.gif" border="0

I read them, but was a little confused, I did get ahold of a AACA lady and she gave me the details. The important issue to to list the class on the entry card and also identify you WANT THE CAR JUDGED. She stated that this is what gets the judges to evaluate the car once it's entered into the class. In other words, your car is entered into the class as 'unapproved', then the judges review the car according to standards that were not identified, a decision is made and if approved, it is then 'approved' for inclusion into that class automatically for future national shows. Looks like the class is so new, they do not have all the information out there to clearly inform the potential show participant of the procedure. Sounds like a lot of people will be happy with the new category...way to go AACA! Thanks! Joe grin.gif" border="0