Jan 2002 Judges Newsletter Online

Peter ~ I thought it was just me or my computer until I read novaman's post. Frequently posts that originate with you run off the right edge of my screen and have to be pulled to the left and occasionally even read in 2 sections. This past week it has been necessary to pull to the left in order to read the entire thread regarding the McLaughlin Buick identification.<P>The same condition exists with the Judges Newsletter. Is it possible to reduce anything in size to eliminate this condition?<BR>This one definitely must be read in 2 parts, right and left halves. frown.gif" border="0 Makes me disinclined to put forth the effort. ~ Howard<p>[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: hvs ]

Two different issues HVS. On the forum the pages go wider when a photo is posted that is wide. (like the buick one you mention).<P>As to the judges newsletter i'll see what i can do.<P>Peter

Hey Howard,<P>I, like you, thought it was just me and my computer having to view the Judges Newsletter by reading first the left side and then the right side. frown.gif" border="0 <P>When I clicked on Peter's link, the newsletter appeared in unusually large text. I sure hope this problem can be solved... reading one side and then the other is certainly a P.I.T.A.! rolleyes.gif" border="0

I FOUND NO PROBLEM WITH THE SIZE OF THE NEWS LETTER, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FILL IN THE BLANKS AND PRINT OUT MY REGISTRATION. CAN'T THIS BE DONE ON LINE. IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR US AND MORE READABLE FOR THE CHIEF JUDGE.

EBIRD, Please turn your Caps Lock off. All capital Letters is considered shouting on the internet (forums, chat rooms, etc.) Thank you.<P>The newsletter wasn't setup on line to enter your infromation. It was simply a copy of it. Maybe in the near future will get the judging forms online since we have started the registeration online now.