frontfenders 1914 Ford Model T

I have a late 1914 Model T Touring with front fenders that are different from what I have seen and read. The front fenders on my T do not have the renforcing bead across the widest part of the fender nor beads on the triangular section on the engineside but they do have the frontbill! From what I know the frontbill was added but after the adding of the renforcing bead across the widest part of the fender. I also know that Ford made small changes of this kind during a modelyear and installed old and new at the same time until the old stock was gone. I do not know at which moment the first reinforcemnetbeads appeared and when the bill was added. Could it be possible that there was a mixed period with bills but without the reinforcementbead? confused.gif" border="0

Many years ago I saw a wonderful unrestored late 1914 T touring at a meet in Vermont. There were several features that we all believe are "1915", the front fenders were one thing that I still remember. You may want to post this question to one of the "T" websites as well. Ford ran running changes, if the fenders look like ther were on your car since new keep them.<p>[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: 1937hd45 ]