Jump to content

Window Glass Surround

Recommended Posts

Does any one know what other open cars these window frame corners are used on besides Auburn?

I have seen them on other window frames while walking the rows at Hershey. Believe them to be mid 30's MoPar or possibly Ford.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest JohnArthurSpinks

They are used on all Chrysler & Desoto Airflow Coupes as well as all Imperial Airflow Sedans.

I have made many of these.

john Spinks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...