'25 Dodge Roadster on ebay

cahartley

That is one good lookin body It's a shame I am in Aust or I would be chasing that one My mum was taken to hospital in an early '26 touring car to have me I traced the old jalopy in the 1980s but there wasn't even enough left to rod So I let her rust in peace

This car is in a spooky place. Looks as if he took it apart in a dump. Perhaps the doors are there.............somewhere. How would one EVER find all the parts in that place ? Another crying shame.

Just looks to be a messy backyard....I see the back of a house.

Not just an unfinished project but an unfinished hot rod project. Doubtless another sickening example of unrealistic expectation coming up against hard reality. pathetic!

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5b38843e/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

I suppose we can be thankful that he is offering it for sale Even if it is missing the doors it would be a good restorer My 2249 Senior Touring was far worse than that and I am having a go at bringing her back to life Just lets hope a genuine Restorer wins the car so that it can be restored to original just my two bobs worth