Reminder: 2015 BCA National Regristration Deadline Approaching

38Buick 80C

First off I know this should be in the events section, but for those who don't make it over there often a reminder that the 2015 Registration deadline is approaching, because the meet is much earlier in the year than it has been in the recent past. So you have less than a month to register. And for those who are curious, no I haven't got mine in yet either, thus my surprise and reason fro the post when i realized how quickly the deadline was coming up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Buick program...

Got it back? I only received an email notice mine had been received. Must not be important.:P.

See you there!

Ben

Am I supposed to receive something in the mail? I believe that

I got an e-mail back in january but I've now forgotten for sure if i received one. How do I know I am in fact registered?

Got my registration dealt with last night including a nice chat with Roy.

Seafoam65 - the easiest thing would be to search your e-mail for the address listed in the registration. Alternatively, fire the registrars an e-mail asking for clarification.

For everyone involved, the registrars are human, so mistakes and oversights are possible. Please be polite and understanding with them. Honey catches more flies than vinegar.

If you provided an email address on your registration form then you will get a confirmation letter sent to you by email. Those that don't provide an email address will get a confirmation letter by regular mail. That's all you get back.

• 2 weeks later...

We went over 300 registrations over the weekend. I expect to get several more this week.  As of today, there have been no announcements as far as car, tour, or banquet limitations. Until I hear about those I will accept any that I get until I leave for the show.