Jump to content

Valve cover rubber 'grommet'


Recommended Posts

I did a search already through the threads and I have searched for the part. I cant find it. The valve cover with the oil fill cap hole also has this big rubber grommet on it. I believe its for the pre 60s engines for the breather. So I have to question if my valve covers are 65 or not. Either way I need to replace this grommet if I get them powder coated. Anyone know where to get one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...