show results?

novaman

I was talking with fellow club members and it was metioned that it would be nice to have the results from the shows on the internet. For those who don't stay for the banquet, they could find out if a friend or even that really nice whatever in class such-an-such got an award. What's the possiblity of getting them posted on the site?

This is a very reasonable request. We are currently in the process of installing a new server which will significantly improve the capability of the website. We will certainly consider your request.<P>There is one problem however. Subsequent to the meet there are additional reviews before the results are absolutely final, thus there will still be some delay in posting the winners list. We'll look at it. Thanx again.

A slight delay beats needing to have to wait for the next issue of Antique Automobile to come. Example, I just grabbed an issue off my shelf. It's sept-oct. 1999. In it is the Eastern spring meet(June 19th), Southeastern Spring Meet(June 5th),and the Central Spring meet (May 22nd). That's a long wait to find out about a car you saw there. By that time, there has been other shows and you tend to forget about the car you were interested in seeing if it won anything. I'm gald posting the resualts is being looked into. Thanks.<p>[This message has been edited by novaman (edited 07-31-2000).]