parking

BUKE

Guest my3buicks

And they are the ones that should most be with the 400 point cars. smh But then aagain Archival cars should also be allowed to compete in the 400 point class as well.

And they are the ones that should most be with the 400 point cars. smh But then aagain Archival cars should also be allowed to compete in the 400 point class as well.

And cars in 400 pt and Archival should be allowed to qualify for a Driven award as well!

Why not just put ALL of the mentioned classifications in the 400 Point Judging and be done with it? But then that might scare some off, which would trigger a "cycle repeat" of how/why those additional classes were started initially.

NTX5467

Guest my3buicks

Willis, I know a few cars that are BCA Senior cars as well as Archival cars and it's sad they couldn't get them at the same meet. My Reatta for example this year I would have liked to have done both - now I have to wait 2 years for the next real national when we will again have judging available. Oh, and those few Senior cars that are Archival cars also drove to the meets. If there was I truly good reason to not me allowed to get an archival and be judged in the 400 point class it may be different, but there isn't.