Jump to content

51 buick dynaflow parts


Recommended Posts

any one out there have an old 51 buick dynaflow that they are parting out?i need the upper lever that attaches to valve body.(it is the shift lever on top of valve body) if you have a service book fpr a 51 buick on page 4-69 figure 4-102 it shows a pic .finally figured out why no reverse,thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...