Jump to content

Anyone know where to find these studs?


Recommended Posts

Hey Guys,

I've been searching everywhere for these studs for the canvas grommets on my convertible top. They have a shaft diameter of approximately 5/16" and are 1/2" long. It is threaded on the other side with a wood screw.

I've searched everywhere I can think of and I've been unable to find them. I thought I found them a couple of months ago at restorationspecialties.com but they no longer have them.

Anyone know a source?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lift the Dot is a different shape post. I believe these are called Cinch brand top fasteners. Available from Snyders:


This document offers a wealth if info:


LeBaron-Bonney also offers Cinch if that is the correct fastener:


Edited by Friartuck (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...