Wanted: 1919-1922 Essex 4 cylinder. All or chassis,reasonably priced. Leads?

George, I posted it for you. I'm sorry you couldn't register. However, you might want to go back and try to register again, since (if you get this Essex chassis) you will have a lot of technical questions that can be answered by the many Essex experts at that site.

I noticed that you weren't able to complete your registration. After you input your e-mail address, user name and password, you are sent an e-mail, and you must click on a link in the e-mail in order to validate your application. This link takes you back to the Forum, where (I believe) there is an additional link to check. THAT enrolls you. You then post a brief message introducing yourself to the rest of the forum members (and that assures us that you're not a spam robot, LOL!). Sorry about all this back and forth but we have had hundreds of spammers and had to safeguard that we got no more!

Anyway, your message is posted there and I wish you luck in your quest for an Essex Four chassis!

Hi Jon37. THANKS for the tip! I went to the forum,and registered and could not find how to post as a guest with a log in. Could you please cut and paste my ad above,and put it on the HETclub forum for me? Thanks,George

George - I am the Admin/Moderator for the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum'. Based on your email address (in your primary post, on this thread), you are already a member of our forum, and have been since September 2014. It could be that you forgot that you registered, and may not recall your forum 'handle' or password.

Based on what I've found, the 'thread' here, etc., I will re-set your password for your account on the forum. This will generate an email to you, with a system-generated password. You should be able to use your email address & that password to log-in to your account, and will be able to change the password to something more convienent to you (just access your profile to do so).

If you have any issues, please email me: forum@hetclub.org

Regards -

ADDENDUM: The re-set of your password has been done. Please let me know how it goes (thru/via the email above), either way...

Edited by 46HudsonPU (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

As you may already know, the Hudson club will be at space RNE 24-25, in the Red Field, at Hershey.  You might want to wander over and leave a note on our bulletin board, noting your needs and maybe giving your cellphone.  Someone may know of an Essex 4 for sale, and can then contact you while you're at Hershey.

The writeup about Hudson activities in or near Hershey, is at the Hudson Open Forum  http://forum.hetclub.org/discussion/167886/hudsons-at-hershey-2015/p1

Edited by Jon37 (see edit history)