1949 Super convertible project-Chatham NY -not mine

retirednow

Me thinks that Mr. Earl better watch out. Did I not read some time ago that the lovely Miss Rita was partial to '49 convertibles? This one is in striking distance Buick Gardens, but will all the 54's allow this Cinderella story to take place in their house?

Super won't do Mark, Reet says Roadmaster or nothing. And the later 49, the one with the sweep spear style side trim. And Cirrus Green Metallic with tan top and tan interior. Oh, and in low mileage original non restored condition too. :D

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Miss Rita is a lady of very specific tastes a rare commodity in this day. That may be the salvation of your fiddy-fo herd at Buick gardens. Surely a '49 Roady as you described it exists.......somewhere but will require the deed to the lost secret gold mine. I'm sure if you keep lookin you-all will find both the Roady and the door to the lost gold mine. I jus hopes you find the gold mine fust. Then em fiddy-fo's will quit tremblin bout any new owners in thay future. Someone above said it disappeared so your safe on this one.