1928 fast four running boards

NZdodge

Hi All

Would anyone be able to tell me the dimensions of the running board of a 128 series, 1928 fast four. Mine running boards

are bent and I am not able to get a true measurement off them to make new ones. I can not find any literature on the

car but that sounds like there is very little on the 128 and 129 series cars, I woulds love to know if anyone has any good

book on the cars

Many Thanks

Ian

Hi All

Would anyone be able to tell me the dimensions of the running board of a 128 series, 1928 fast four. Mine running boards

are bent and I am not able to get a true measurement off them to make new ones. I can not find any literature on the

car but that sounds like there is very little on the 128 and 129 series cars, I woulds love to know if anyone has any good

book on the cars

Many Thanks

Ian

Ian during the day I get you the dimensions from my originals, also there is a fellow in Sydney that does make new ones ,will get you details also. There is very little information on these cars but ask what you need to know after 38 years of having 128/9s I will be able to dig up something for you . Bob

Hi Robert

Thanks, that's great. I luckily have a friendly Engineer with folders and he thinks he can make a new set if I have the correct measurements.

Now I have the measurements I should be able to get them made here.

Many Thanks

Ian