Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Todd

1957 Buick Gravel Guard

Hello! I am needing a good quality right side gravel guard for a 1957 Buick Special. Im pretty sure it's called the gravel guard, but just incase im wrong, it's the chrome piece that goes directly in front of the rear bumper end.

I mainly need the passanger side, but if you have both, please do not hesitate to let me know!

thank you,

Brandon.

Hey Brandon;

Here is a contact for parts from Alan, in Oregon, who has many parts you are looking for such as the gravel guard. His ph.# is 503-371-3358. Jim

I believe it is called the bumper extension. The gravel guard would be the unpainted panel between the outer and inner fender.

It's best to get a photo before sending $$. One guy on this forum, who shall remain nameless, called it a "bumper end" and I sent him his price. Then, when the bumper extension arrived, I was disgusted--basically lied to--and to make it worse, he would not refund my $$ when I returned it to him. The bumper ends are the large, parachute-shaped pieces on each end of the bumper where the exhaust passes through--everybody knows that except for one individual.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Hey Brandon;

Here is a contact for parts from Alan, in Oregon, who has many parts you are looking for such as the gravel guard. His ph.# is 503-371-3358. Jim

I know this is an older post, but thank you so much! You've helped me out a lot!