Upcoming Collector Car Auction at www.sullivanauctioneers.com on Monday April 6th at 9AM

Folks, check out this huge annual "No Reserve" auction coming up this Monday April 6th starting at 9AM at www.sullivanauctioneers.com There will be a lot of very nice collector cars and pickups offered including a 1914 Maxwell Roadster, 1953 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible, 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Convertible, the 1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup from "Hee Haw", 1970 Chevrolet C-10 SWB Fleetside Pickup, 1934 Cadillac Dual Sidemount 4dr Sedan, 1967 GTO, 1966 Nova SS, 1955 Chevrolet Belair 2dr Sedan just to name a few.

Guest AlCapone

Very impressive. What is the nearest commercial or international airport and then how far by car ? Wayne

Guest AlCapone
Fly into St. Louis, MO-then go northeast by car for about 170 miles to 3 miles east of Hamilton, IL. Sullivans phone number is 217-847-2160[/quote

I did not make it but I sure tried. I also think the information left something to be desired. Wayne

Sorry folks I tried to give out the information as best as I could by giving you all their website and their phone number. You all missed out on a great Collector Car Auction. I will be posting the results asap

Guest AlCapone
Sorry folks I tried to give out the information as best as I could by giving you all their website and their phone number. You all missed out on a great Collector Car Auction. I will be posting the results asap

Larry. I was not blaming you. I think Sullivan's could do a better job. Also I don't think they advertised it like it deserved. I will watch for it next year because there were about three cars I may well have brought home !

Wayne