For Sale 1986 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible Very Low Miles $7500

Our family has a 1986 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible that has never been previously sold. it is a 1 owner black with burgundy interior, black convertible top (original) with a customized full continental kit. The car has sat for many years having been driven on and off in the last decade. It always was garaged and seldom driven even in the rain. A couple of thousands dollars of work was just completed and it runs well. Too many things to list at he moment but you name it has been gone over. This was my father's car bought brand new at Grava Chrysler-Plymouth Medford MA in 1986 as a special order. The dealer ship is still there. The car was driven regularly until 1996. My father passed away in 1998 and it was driven between 1998-2002or 2003 on and off then sat for a number of years. In between put it on the road and did all the major things to keep it maintained.

Pictures (newer ones) we can take soon. The car has just come back from the garage. I know the battery, plugs, tuneup and so on have all been done. A full list will be posted as son as I get from my Mother this week.

With less than 40K I think on speedometer it has never been abused. The car has little wear or tear. The interior is very nice well maintained. It has the original convertible top and back window. We are looking for $7500 for one of the rarest of this model type that exists. It has the 4 cylinder turbo so efficient with gas and still has some pep.

Best to reach me at richardt@prosourceglassintl.com or cell 978-790-4657. If I do not answer just leave a message and I will call back asap.

Thanks

RIchard