Jump to content

Door handle tray?


Recommended Posts

Hi guys. What is the correct name of the plastic part that fits around the exterior door handle. It has a gasket that goes behind it and is the same color as the car? Mine has a crack and it needs replaced. After I find out the name I will make a post in the parts wanted section as I need one, white preferably. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest my3buicks

The one pictured is new, it is aftermarket, $10 plus shipping. I believe Marck, Jim Finn, etc would also be an option for good used ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...