MrEarl

For Sale - 1948 thru 1956 parts cars in NC

WOW  , I thought they would have been sold . Wish I was closer

and not having a knee operation in 2 weeks.

Hope Bob is doing well !

Bill

Never mind, I am mixing this wagon up with that one we had a thread on - on the Buick General forum. Wonder what ever happened to that one? 

I could use some 55 Buick A/C parts or at least someone should grab them, but I can't use the 4000+ pounds of Buick around them. 

LOL @ "the 4000+ pounds of Buick around them"

And IF I get this 4dr hardtop later today I may go after one of these parts cars.  Maybe we can work a deal on some A/C parts for you   ;)

Just an FYI, the AC in the 56 wagon is aftermarket

Probably heading up next week. Want to get the 55 roady for parts for my super... Odd huh? Use a roady for super parts. Might check the wagon out too.

Assuming you are speaking of the 1956 "white wagon" , it may be sold already, I will check. I have emailed you.

Thanks for your interest

Sale pending on the "white wagon" probably going to California.

Come on folks, look at all the goodies on that continental Century.... factory air, power steering, power brakes and power windows, engine turned dash, 4 barrel carb and manifold.

56 Century wagon is sold. Going to TN, to the Ionia South factory. B):)

Edited by MrEarl
Remove "sale pending on 4 dr Century" (see edit history)

Will be at Bob's today if anyone has questions about any of the cars or needs me to look at something for them.

Will be at Bob's today if anyone has questions about any of the cars or needs me to look at something for them.

Mr Earl,

Does Bob have any extra 15 " x 6 "' Wheels , I think 47 to 58 are the same .

Bill

Mr Earl,

Does Bob have any extra 15 " x 6 "' Wheels , I think 47 to 58 are the same .

Bill

Buick started " safety" rims in late '56 look for groove in rim were beauty ring or full hubcaps are attached, if flat pre-safety if grooved, late '56 up "safety".

He has five of these email me at 1954buick at g mail dot compost-77380-0-99683300-1449952202_thumb.j

Al, Bob still has all the cars except the Landau and is continuing to not only keep them spit shined and maintained but also having things such as firewall insulation replaced etc (which is no small task) 

I was glad to hear him report that the gentleman who bought the Landau is also maintaining it nicely including close detailing of the undercarriage etc

• Like 1

Al, Bob still has all the cars except the Landau and is continuing to not only keep them spit shined and maintained but also having things such as firewall insulation replaced etc (which is no small task) 

I was glad to hear him report that the gentleman who bought the Landau is also maintaining it nicely including close detailing of the undercarriage etc

Pleased to hear this about Bob and "his" cars.

Edited by xp-300 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I know a guy that needs the trunk lid off of the '48 Roady.

I'm afraid to ask, where is this guy? It would have to be picked up at Bob's. Or I might could Greyhound it after next time I go to see Bob.

Some prices adjusted and cleaned up irrelevant posts.

I didn't get a good picture but there is a turned dash in the cut up Century in post #5

55 Continental Century is sold, waiting on waters to recede so can load and ship ;-)