33 dodge Hub Caps NOS for sale

DodgeDD670

They would not fit my 35 second series KC pickup.

For my pickup, I have about 7" inside and 8" on the outside. If these are as rare as mine, I bet they go for a big price... I'm almost glad they won't fit my truck :-)

If anyone is interested in a cheap solution for caps my size I fitted some nice looking cheap Summit Racing baby moons and an angle grinder with a cutoff wheel. I can post details...

Jim

I Have seen this type of hub cap on 1936 Plymouth and 1936 Dodge. Both cars were made for Canada and are the 2 Door Sedan. The rim has a lip all the way around for the clips to hook on. I had never seen this type before they came on my car. It took me about 1/2 hour to figure out how to get the clips to release. This would not be a task I would want to do on a dark wet night. All of my 36 Dodges have studs and lug nuts to hold the wheel on but non this one it has lug bolts and no alignment titty.

They will fit 33/34 wire wheels I have in my basement.....hummm should I ??????

I misspoke. The correct response should have been that the caps were the incorrect application for a 1933 Dodge wire wheel. As to whether you should use them, let your consience be your guide. Zeke

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...