Sign in to follow this  
joesclassics

Very Rare 1954 Convertible Mercury Monterey

post-107576-143143006909_thumb.jpgCheck the Hagerty valuation on this 2+ car... very rare $90,000 to $120,000 & trending up quickly

great condition... looks awesome...when cars were cars. Selling many classics in my collection in 2015

Check out my pics and email or text for more at 513-383-4844

post-107576-143143006873_thumb.jpg

post-107576-1431430069_thumb.png

post-107576-143143006906_thumb.jpg

Edited by joesclassics (see edit history)

Joe, if '54 Mercuries are trending up quickly,

why don't you just keep it and enjoy it?

Such a return would be better than the 1%

(or less) that savings instruments are providing!

Well.. because I am purchasing several real estate projects and I don't have the time to spend with my cars anymore... and even though I don't give away financial advice as a rule... I thought someone like you would enjoy a chance to own a nice one with upside potential. Take a peek at the Hagerty Valuation on this car and see if that doesn't open your eyes to the trend I mentioned. http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vbe=61562

Thanks for looking,

Joe

Land should be a good investment. They don't make it anymore.

Land should be a good investment. They don't make it anymore.

I agree... and I heard they don't make the rare 1954 Convertible Mercury Monterey anymore ... it too may also be a great investment opportunity 60+ years later. Oh yeah, that's today :-)

What us the asking price ? Wayne

I am going to give a $10,000 discount to the buyer of whichever car sells first. If this car sells first, I will change my price from $85,000 to $75,000. Another 54 convertible Monterey just sold on auction recently for over $90,000 plus buyer fees.

Does the 54 Mercury have a standard transmission? I don't see Mercomatic script on the trunklid which seems to indicate it has standard transmission possibly with Overdrive. I had a 54 Mercury convertible with Overdrive and it was a great car. I should have never sold it. Woulda Couda Shoulda!

So, your price is $75K? I doubt anyone would be willing to pay $85K if the Mercury doesn't sell first after you indicate that you'd accept $75K under certain conditions.

I am going to give a $10,000 discount to the buyer of whichever car sells first. If this car sells first, I will change my price from $85,000 to $75,000. Another 54 convertible Monterey just sold on auction recently for over $90,000 plus buyer fees.

This car is located where? I ask as it bears WI plate, but you list an OH phone #? I am in WI.