Sign in to follow this  
Brando & Joanne

1926 Peerless 2 door Sedan- RARE CAR

SOLD! NEW HOME IS IN THE BAHAMAS!

1926 Sedan, Model Six-80

Believed to be a ONE OF POSSIBLY 2 KNOWN IN EXISTENCE. 2 door Sedan Model 6-80, 5 passenger, Continental Straight 6 Engine. Front windshield cranks up for air flow. 63hp, 230.2 cubic inch engine, 116” wheel base, rear spare wheel, wood artillery wheels, and luggage shelf at rear, mohair upholstery. New Peerless Logo embroidered blanket will come included. Peerless Lockheed Hydraulic Four-Wheel Brakes, original to car!

New paint, new tires, new trunk, new nickel, new window curtains, new radiator, lots of extras.

This car is just getting the finishing touches with its restoration and has not yet seen its first show, but we guarantee an award winner!

asking $47,000

[ATTACH=CONFIG]298628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298631[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298632[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298638[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298645[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]298647[/ATTACH] More photos on our website!

Pistorius Collectible Autos

Antique & Classic Car Sales and Restoration Services

Brando Pistorius (813)917-9205

Tampa, Florida USA www.OldWheel.com

Edited by Brando & Joanne
sold (see edit history)

Allan,

I was going to ask Brando if he got the running board step plates with the Peerless Eagle logo escutcheons on them for his 1926 Peerless from Restoration Supply Co.

Isn't that David and Linda Baird's 1909 Peerless engine on the cover of your catalog? I met you at the last Horseless Carriage Club Bakersfield Swap Meet -- when this motor car was on display and you gave me one of the catalogs.

Jeff

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

Woohoo....the 1926 Peerless won the "Great Gatsby Award" at the FOS Amelia Island this past weekend! And we saw our 1931 Peerless that we restored over a year ago and sold to Jeff Spence of Maryland/Jacksonville, FL on display at the Concours D'Elegance Amelia on Sunday. She really looked outstanding on the field. Pictures to follow!

Allan,

I was going to ask Brando if he got the running board step plates with the Peerless Eagle logo escutcheons on them for his 1926 Peerless from Restoration Supply Co.

Isn't that David and Linda Baird's 1909 Peerless engine on the cover of your catalog? I met you at the last Horseless Carriage Club Bakersfield Swap Meet -- when this motor car was on display and you gave me one of the catalogs.

Jeff

Yes it is the Baird's Peerless engine on our catalog cover Jeff, good eye! Sadly though David is no longer with us.

As for the step plates and the emblems, we do carry the step plates and the rubber pads however, we do not carry the Peerless Eagle step plate emblems.